Looking for a twist on a classic summer drink? How about added some watermelon to your lemonade for some extra flavor at your next picnic! This Watermelon Lemonade recipe is simple and easy to make. The recipe below will allow you to make one mason jar sized glass for you to enjoy in under three minutes. Or use the whole watermelon and more lemon juice or lemonade to easily make a pitcher of Watermelon Lemonade for the entire family to enjoy.
Whether it’s a beautiful spring or summer day out for a picnic, or I am just trying to relax and enjoy the weekend, making this quick and easy drink recipe always perks me up. Now that watermelon season is back and the fruits are bountiful, it’s the perfect time to treat yourself to a cool refreshing drink. The girls love to drink this juice and I don’t mind them having it because there is no added sugar. It’s a win-win for everyone!
Watermelon Lemonade Ingredients:
1/4 of a small watermelon
lemon juice or lemonade
Directions: In a food processor pure the watermelon until it has liquefied. Pour in a cup and fill the rest with your favorite lemon juice. If you need/want to serve more people, puree the whole watermelon and use a half-gallon carton of lemonade. You can also just add more watermelon if you prefer a stronger flavor.
Quite simple, but without the extra sugar. Decorate with lemon slices and enjoy. Consider checking out my quick and easy guacamole recipe to accompany your drink. Enjoy!
- 1/4 of a small watermelon
- lemon juice or lemonade
- lemon slices
- In a food processor puree the watermelon until it has liquefied.
- Pour watermelon puree in a cup and fill the rest with your favorite lemon juice.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
- This Watermelon Lemonade recipe makes 1 mason jar size cup. If you need/want to serve more people, puree the entire watermelon and use a half-gallon size carton of lemonade. You can also just add more watermelon if you prefer a stronger flavor.