I was invited on an all expense paid trip by Disney to attend the Red Carpet Black Panther World Premiere. I received a copy of Walt Disney Signature Collection Lady and the Tramp on Blu-ray for review. This post contains affiliate links.
Lady and the Tramp was by far one of my most favorite books as a child. I enjoyed reading the story over and over. Now a celebrated part of the Walt Disney Signature Collection Lady and the Tramp captivates audiences of all ages with brilliant animation, remarkable songs and exclusive Bonus Extras! In this cherished Disney classic full of humor and heart, perfectly pampered Lady and street-smart Tramp embark on thrilling adventures with an unforgettable cast of characters. Experience a memorable bella notte in one of the greatest love stories ever told. Swoon over one of the most memorable movie moments of all time—the iconic scene in which Lady and Tramp share a plate of spaghetti and an accidental kiss.
Walt Disney Signature Collection Lady and the Tramp
“Classic Disney dogs paw their way into the hearts of all ages.” – Sierra Filucci, Common Sense Media
Experience the timeless tale three different ways along with all-new bonus features! The Walt Disney Signature Collection edition offers three exciting ways to watch “Lady and the Tramp”—the original theatrical version, sing-along mode and Walt’s story meetings—both Digitally and via the Multi-screen Edition (aka Blu-ray Combo Pack). The Multi-screen Edition includes Blu-ray, DVD and a Digital copy, giving your family the flexibility to watch the film on different devices. In addition to classic bonus features, all-new extras invite you to enter Walt Disney’s original office suite on the Studio lot, discover Walt’s personal passion for pups, and receive a celebrity-hosted spaghetti and meatballs cooking lesson.
Gathering the family to watch Lady and the Tramp over spaghetti and meatballs was a fun experience. The girls fell in love with the movie – just as I had when I was their age. We are excited to have added the Walt Disney Signature Collection Lady and the Tramp to our movie collection. Order your copy of Walt Disney Signature Collection Lady and the Tramp today for your next family movie night!
While in LA for the Black Panther World Premiere, we enjoyed a delicious Italian dinner at Maggiano’s Little Italy in The Grove in honor of Lady and the Tramp. I recently discovered there is one nearby in Boca, so I know where I’ll be visiting again soon. I sampled all my favorite Italian dishes, including my absolute favorite, Chicken Parmigiana. After that we were off to our next activity!
I tested out my painting skills at a special Paint and Sip event held in honor of the Walt Disney Signature Collection Lady and the Tramp. What do you think of my art work?
“Lady and the Tramp” is the sixth title to join the Walt Disney Signature Collection, which includes groundbreaking films created or inspired by the imagination and legacy of Walt Disney, featuring timeless stories and characters that have touched generations. The film takes its place alongside “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs,” “Beauty and the Beast,” “Pinocchio,” “Bambi” and “The Lion King.”
How cute are these two? Get them on Amazon!
Check out these Bonus features available on Blu-ray & Digital
• Original Theatrical Edition – Enjoy this cherished Disney classic that captivates audiences of all ages.
• Sing-Along Mode – Sing along with all your favorite songs as you watch the movie.
• Inside Walt’s Story Meetings – As you view the film, hear reenactments of Walt’s story sessions with animators and see how their ideas were realized on-screen.
New Signature Bonus
• Walt & His Dogs – Through archival recordings and photos, hear the tales of the dogs Walt Disney owned and loved over his lifetime.
• Stories from Walt’s Office – Take a tour of Walt’s office suite on the Studio lot, carefully re-created to look just as it did when he occupied it.
• How to Make a Meatball and Other Fun Facts About “Lady and The Tramp” – Watch a delicious lesson on how to make perfect meatballs with teen chef Amber Kelley and Oh My Disney Show Host Alexys Gabrielle.
• “Peace on Earth”
• “What Is a Baby/La La Lu”
• “The Siamese Cat Song”
• “Bella Notte”
• “He’s a Tramp”
Classic Bonus Features
• Diane Disney Miller: Remembering Dad – Walt’s daughter shares memories of her father and Disneyland’s early days, as well as a look at his apartment above the firehouse.
• Never-Recorded Song – “I’m Free as the Breeze” – Take a listen to a song originally meant to be sung by Tramp.
• Introduction of Boris – Tramp wasn’t always meant to be Lady’s only suitor. Meet Boris the aristocrat and Homer the peasant in this deleted scene.
• Waiting for Baby – Lady watches as Jim Dear plans out his new son’s future in this early storyboard.
• Dog Show – See the storyboards for this deleted scene in which Lady and Tramp unexpectedly find themselves in the middle of a dog show.
Check out these Bonus features available on Digital only
• Lady’s Pedigree: The Making of “Lady and the Tramp” – A behind-the-scenes look at the making of Walt Disney’s first feature-length animated film based on an original story.
• Finding Lady: The Art of the Storyboard – Explore the origins of the storyboard and how they’re used by filmmakers today.
• Original 1943 Storyboard Version of the Film – View a unique presentation of the original 1943 storyboards for “Lady and the Tramp.”
• PuppyPedia: Going to the Dogs – Wild and wacky comedian Fred Willard takes us on an outing to the dog park to learn all about dogs and their owners.
• Turning the Tables – In this story-reel presentation, Tramp dreams of a world where dogs run the show and humans are on the other end of the leash.
• The Arrival of Baby – In this alternate scene re-created from original storyboards and with original voice talent, Lady makes way for a new arrival.
• Baby Arrives – Lady is baffled by the strange goings-on in the house—the arrival of a squealing bundle only deepens the mystery.
• Lady’s Sweater – Lady gets a new sweater for her birthday and must figure out an ingenious way to lose it for good.
• 1955 Original Theatrical Trailer – More than just a trailer, this preview features several minutes of footage from the film and introduces each major character.
• 1972 Theatrical Re-Issue Trailer – This trailer from the 1972 rerelease heralds Disney’s “happiest motion picture.”
• 1986 Theatrical Re-Issue Trailer – Released theatrically for the 1986 holiday season, this trailer highlights the love story between Lady and the handsome Tramp.
*Bonus features may vary by retailer
The Walt Disney Signature Collection Lady and the Tramp includes groundbreaking films created or inspired by the imagination and legacy of Walt Disney, featuring timeless stories and characters that have touched generations. Each release will offer special features for every member of your family plus a unique digital experience. To date, the collection includes “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs,” “Beauty and the Beast,” “Pinocchio,” “Bambi” and “The Lion King.”
Walt Disney Signature Collection – Lady and the Tramp Trailer
Get social with Lady and the Tramp using #LadyandtheTrampBluray