Traveling can be a blast, but it can also be a hard blow to your good health. Between the stress of packing, the actual travel and of course the thousands of people you will come into contact with, carrying thousands of germs and not cleaning their hands, it’s no surprise that travelers tend to get sick on vacation.
Papa has always been a bigger believer in giving the immune system and body a boost several days before traveling and during. Quite impressed, because he doesn’t get sick on vacation…not even with stomach bugs. The Superior Source Vacation Travel Family Pack is just what the “Papa”, our resident expert (who is not really an expert but happens to have successfully succeeded in this department) ordered for our family vacations.
It contains all the essentials your body needs to give it that extra boost to keep you fighting off those icky germs all around you. Vitamin B12 + Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Children’s B Complex w/ Vitamin C, Melatonin, Stevia Extract and Lip Healer, along with a travel pouch to carry it all in!
1. Vitamin B12 1000 mcg + Folic Acid 400 mcg: No Shot Vitamin B12 MicroLingual Tablets go to work fast under the tongue. Other forms of Vitamin B12 supplementation can result in a loss of as much as 50% of the Vitamin B12 potency in the high acid environment of the stomach. Our B12 with Folic Acid provides essential nutrients for the support of the heart and cardiovascular system.
2. Vitamin C Tangy Orange Melts: Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that cannot be produced by the body, therefore it must be replenished daily. Vitamin C also provides support to the body’s immune system, very helpful in a season where people catch colds and flu. No sugar is added, these products are only sweetened by stevia; this is preferable to most ‘chewable’ vitamin C products that are typically loaded with lots of sugar.
3. Children’s B Complex with Vitamin C: Children’s B-Complex with folic acid, calcium pantothenate and biotin is formulated to provide the nutrients that support optimal health for the production and maintenance of new cells and supports nervous system health, energy metabolism, and healthy heart function.
4. Melatonin 5 mg: Melatonin acts as a natural aid for healthy sleep regulation and the promotion of normal sleep cycles during travel. Chamomile is a herb that works together with melatonin to promote calmness and restfulness.
5. Sweet ‘n Natural Stevia Extract is a naturally sweet dietary supplement used for both hot and cold beverages and are 200 times sweeter than sugar. Studies have shown that steviosides, may support healthy heart function, help to protect the teeth from dental caries and promote healthy blood glucose levels. Superior Source uses of the finest raw materials and a unique blending process to produce the smoothest tasting stevia available with no aftertaste.
6. Lip Healer 3-Pack: All Natural “Lip Healer” Lip Balm is Petroleum Free and contains Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Calendula and Chamomile to Sooth and Moisten Lips while providing SPF-15 protection from the Sun’s rays.
7. Travel Pouch: This convenient travel pouch with handle will keep your Superior Source Vitamins in one place for easy access when you go on vacation!
As J-bird and I were getting ready to travel to NYC a week ago, we decided that neither of us wanted to get sick during the time we were to be spending shopping and getting him moved into his dorm room. Since he is still my baby, and always will be, the children’s formula was all his to use. The adult Vitamin C and Vitamin B12 were for me. A few days before our travels we began our journey to boost our immune systems. Remarkably, neither of us got sick during the trip, not even a week later!
Airports, NYC and dorm rooms are one of those places that it is SUPER easy to pick up germs at no matter where you turn. Seems we beat the system, just like Papa always does. Melatonin is an awesome natural sleeping aid, and it sure works wonders on a flight at 7am, as did the lip healer, 35k+ feet in the air. I even shared the Stevia Extract with a seatmate on the plane when the flight attendant said they were out of sugar. Tasted just like sugar, but better.
The travel pouch made it easy to keep it all together and throw it into my carry on bag. I left it behind with J-bird so he can continue protecting and boosting his immune system, especially during those first few weeks of school and meeting new people and close quarter roommates.
What Makes Superior Source UNIQUE?
Superior Source Vitamins are MicroLingual® – “Under the Tongue Technology” works fast, as they are quickly absorbed into the body, dissolving in seconds – NO pills to swallow! By swallowing supplements, as much as 50% of the potency is lost in the high acid environment of the stomach.
– “Under the Tongue Technology” means no swallowing
– GMO FREE and Sugar FREE
– 90% smaller than regular vitamins
– No chemical binders or fillers
Superior Source Vitamins can be purchased at major retailers nationwide like Whole Foods, Vitamin Shoppe, and major online retailers like, Vitacost, iHerb, Walgreens, Swansons and Lucky Vitamins. Head on over here to find a retailer that is convenient for you.
EVERYONE WINS – Now you can get a free product (s&h apply) simply by liking the Superior Source Facebook page!
Win it!!!Seven (7) lucky readers will win a Vacation Family Travel Pack, as described above, ARV $90. The giveaway will run from 9/2/14 at 7pm EST through 9/16/14 at 11:59pm EST and is open to residents of the US and Canada, (excludes Quebec), who are at least 18 years of age. Only one entry per household. You must use the Rafflecopter giveaway form below to enter. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveawayDisclosure: Mama’s Mission is an MPM team member and as such may be compensated for sharing this giveaway. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted by email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor will be responsible for prize fulfillment. This giveaway is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.