Disclosure: Thank you to CarefreeRV Resorts for sponsoring today’s post and giving me the opportunity to spend the summer in Sarasota near the best Florida beaches!
A great road trip is an amazing way to reconnect with the family. The time spent traveling to get to our staycation destinations is time we get to freely chat about everything we are looking forward to in the near future. With limited open schedules a quick road trip to the west coast for a Florida family vacation is the ideal destination for us. We love exploring new towns and trying new adventures. For Mother’s Day, Papa planned a local staycation so just the two of us could get away for a day in the sun. So my gift to him for Father’s Day will be a fun Gulf Coast Florida family vacation to the Sun-N-Fun Resort in Sarasota!
The Sun-N-Fun is the perfect RV resort – you don’t even need an RV! – for the budget-conscious family looking for a nearby staycation getaway. Work schedules are heavy and sometimes all you really need is a quick weekend or even midweek trip away from home to unwind and relax. When planning a sun filled Florida family vacation you want to ensure that the resort you will be staying at has everything to meet your families needs. Here are some of the amenities I look for when planning our staycations:
– Swimming pool
– Special programs for kids
– Recreational and sports activities
– Exercise rooms – JUST KIDDING
– Pet friendly
– Dining options
– Proximity to ocean
The Sun-N-Fun resorts has not just the above, but soooooo many more amenities that it would take an entirely separate blog post to list them all, it is a 180-acre playground with over 150 activities and experiences during the winter and 15 themed weekends in the summer. Simply pack up the kids – and some clothes – and jump into the car for a fun and carefree staycation. Lounge out by the pool while the kids splash about, swing some clubs at the mini-golf station or head out to visit the beautiful nearby beaches, your staycation made your way!
Summer is almost here but it’s not too late to book your summer events and vacations with exclusive savings on 2+night stays and group rentals with the Special Carefree Offer. You can rent a vacation home/park model, bring your RV or even enjoy a Sarasota family camping trip in a tent. I’ve always wanted to go camping and have discussed our options with Papa recently. I can’t wait to visit the grounds of the Sun-N-Fun resort to take a tour and see what our options are for a future camping visit.
So what are some fun ways to enjoy a Florida family vacation in Sarasota?
– Staycations: Not enough PTO available? No problem! All you need is a day or two away from the daily hub of life to unwind and relax in a vacation home. Sip a Margarita by the pool or go fishing in the 10-acre lake or just snuggle in bed all day. There are 15 themed weekends available through the summer for extra fun!
– Group Events: Host the family reunion you’ve waited years to plan or a group getaway with your besties! Group reservations are easy to make and you get a discount. You even get your very own Events and Lifestyle Manager to assist.
– Party Time: The perfect venue for a summer pool birthday party for the kids or adults! Playing poolside, slip, slide and splash on the Mega slide, a dive-in movie, and pizza, burgers and party platters. A party that will replay in the minds of all your guests for a long time to come.
– RV Camping: Got an RV and hitting the road? Choose between crushed shell or grass site, both have concrete patios attached. All sites have a picnic table and full hookups which include 50 amp electrical service, water, sewer, and cable TV. And the best part? You get to enjoy all the amenities!
– Camping: Grab a tent and take the family on that camping trip you’ve promised but have never gotten around to planning. The Sun-N-Fun resort can help you book a camping spot and help you get back to nature.
Sun-N-Fun Carefree RV Resort is perfect for anyone seeking Sarasota, Florida fun. Enjoy themed weekends, indoor AND outdoor swimming pools, hot tubs, water park, and a resort close to beaches and local fun at a premier, award-wining RV Resort.
• Summer rentals – Park Models
• RV camping
• Tent camping
Event Management Options:
• Group events
• Company events/picnics/team building
• Birthday parties
This summer, discover new adventures in a carefree community way of life! From carefree resorts to carefree events, it’s your time to be carefree. For a limited time you can be carefree for less!
– Stay 2 nights or more through 9/30 and receive 25% off RV sites or rental. New reservations only. Excludes holiday weekends. Cannot be used with other offers. CAMP25 for RV sites & SAVE25 for rentals
– 30% off on rental homes for a group or reunion in the summer (only May thru October). Cannot be used with other offers. No charge for meeting rooms. – No promo code – Call to book
– Camp for Kids, Vacation for parents. Reserve an RV site or vacation home for 7 nights and enjoy resort amenities while your child plays and learns at Camp Sun N Fun. Make your reservation by July 17 and use before August 14. Subject to availability. May not be used with any other offer. Camp includes, registration, lunch and snacks.
So what are you waiting for? Follow my adventures next weekend while I take the family on the road to a carefree community to celebrate Papa for Father’s Day. How will you be celebrating the holiday weekend?
Disclosure: Many thanks to CarefreeRV Resorts for sponsoring today’s post and giving me the opportunity to spend the summer in Sarasota near the best Florida beaches! All experiences and opinions are always 100% my own as this post is written by me in its entirety. My family has been invited to check out the Sun-N-Fun resort in Sarasota. I have received compensation to share my summer travel plans and the above information. Regardless, I only share products that I truly believe in and use for my family, that I feel will be a good fit for you the reader. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.