The following is a sponsored post for Stella® Cheese, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own. This Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates Recipe is sure to be a holiday hit!
There is something special about savory and sweet foods, melting together bite by bite. They tend to be hard to resist; the temptation is too much for me. Stuffed bacon wrapped dates are one appetizer I always look forward to at gatherings for the holidays. If you spot them at a party, you can be sure I’m not too far away. My favorite Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates recipe is straightforward and easy to make.
Classic Holiday Dishes Upgraded to Gourmet
What could be more exciting than a fresh batch of stuffed bacon wrapped dates right out of the oven? Upgrade them with a gourmet touch by adding your favorite cheese from the gourmet Stella cheese product line. A quality dish needs quality ingredients – only the best bacon, jumbo dates, and gourmet Stella cheese will do! I’m adding a gourmet touch to my classic holiday dish with Stella Organic Fresh Mozzarella cheese. I came across Stella cheeses in the gourmet cheese case of my local supermarket. See where Stella cheese is available near you using the store locator!
Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates Recipe
16 Jumbo Medjool Dates
8oz Stella Organic Fresh Mozzarella
8oz Center Cut Bacon
– While your oven is pre-heating to 375 degrees, slice one side of the date and remove the pit.
– Cut 1/4 inch thick strips of the cheese, then cut again into four equal length pieces.
– Stuff each date with a piece of cheese and pinch the date closed along the cut.
– Cut your bacon strips in half, wrapping each stuffed date with a 1/2 slice of bacon. Secure the bacon using a toothpick.
– Line a shallow pan or baking sheet with parchment paper, then place the stuffed bacon wrapped dates.
– Bake for 8-9 minutes before turning the dates so that all sides crisp evenly. Continue to bake until the bacon reaches your desired level of crispness 5-7 minutes.
– Remove and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before diving in because the cheese will be hot.
Which of your classic holiday dishes would you revamp with Stella Cheese? Which gourmet Stella cheese would you use?
Get social with Stella Cheese using the hashtag #Stellacheeses to share your excitement!