Disclosure: The Pfizer Pediatric Platform products, information, and additional Sick Just Got Real gift pack have been provided by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. All thoughts and reviews are my own. *It is important to remember to always read and keep the cartons for complete warnings and dosing information on Pfizer Pediatric Platform products and to use as directed.
What’s worse than being sick? Watching your little one be sick – it’s ultimately at the bottom of the list of things I enjoy, or rather at the top of the list of things I don’t enjoy. When our little ones get sick they count on us to protect them, help them feel better and make them happy and healthy again.
Keeping your child from getting sick is nearly impossible, no matter how many ways you try to safeguard them, it’s just a part of childhood. Both of my girls attend preschool and no matter how many times I encourage them to wash hands or not share toys and such, especially when one of them is sick, it’s impossible. The preschool years are the toughest, but also help their bodies build up immunity for later in life.
Before my girls started preschool they rarely were sick – those days are long gone. If it’s not one, it’s the other – somethings it’s both! While it is essentially good for their little bodies to be exposed to different kinds of germs, it is mostly definitely not something we enjoy watching as parents who are already likely lacking much-needed sleep. From the sound of that first cough or sneeze, I feel my entire body go into shock and disbelief. Didn’t we JUST get over a cold?
When sick gets real for our family, we turn to products that help provide comfort and relief like Children’s Advil®. A box of tissues, a favorite lovey, and a trusted brand like Children’s Advil® which provides unsurpassed fever and pain relief helps make my little ones feel better.
If Sick just got real.™ for your family, there are solutions to help tackle even the ickiest of symptoms, like Children’s Advil® , Children’s Robitussin®, and/or Children’s Dimetapp®. There doesn’t seem to be an season when colds completely disappear. Pfizer Pediatric wants to help you get prepared for the fevers, coughs, and colds coming your way this season, and Target has all the Pfizer Pediatric products you need to fight against the “ick’s” and “ew’s” that bring your kids down.
– Infants’ and Children’s Advil® provide unsurpassed fever and pain relief(1) , and contain ibuprofen, the medicine pediatricians use most for their own kids’ fevers(2) (for ages 6 months -11 years). Ease those aches and pains, while reducing a child’s fever fast with Children’s Advil®, a great solution for kids as young as 2 and up to 11. Children’s Advil® comes in several great-tasting flavors, including: Sugar-free Dye-free Berry, Bubble Gum, Grape, Blue Raspberry, Fruit and Dye-Free White Grape flavors. There’s also Infants’ Advil® White Grape, which provides unsurpassed fever relief with a syringe for easy dosing for children 6-23 months.
– Children’s Robitussin® provides soothing action and cough control with some formulations lasting up to 8 hours (for ages 6-12 years). Formulated just for kids, Children’s Robitussin® DM Day/Night Pack (Children’s Robitussin® Cough & Chest Congestion and Children’s Robitussin® Nighttime Cough) non-drowsy daytime formula helps break up chest congestion, while the long-acting nighttime formula relieves coughs and runny noses to help kids get the rest they need.
– Children’s Dimetapp® provides great-tasting cold-fighting power and is the #1 pharmacist recommended brand for children’s cough & cold symptoms(3) (for ages 6+). All in a great tasting grape flavor, Children’s Dimetapp® Cold & Cough tackles a child’s most bothersome stuffy and runny noses, all while working to relieve cough.
Join the conservation online using #SickJustGotReal.
Sick Just Got Real Bundle Giveaway
One (1) winner will receive:
- Advil® Children’s Grape Fever Reducer and Pain Reliever Liquid – 4 fl oz
- Children’s Robitussin Day/Night Cough Syrup – 2 count (4 Fl Oz each)
- Dimetapp Children’s Cough/Cold DM grape syrup – 4 Fl Oz.
One lucky reader will have the chance to win the Sick Just Got Real bundle as mentioned above. The Sick Just Got Real giveaway will run from 4/12/16 until 4/20/16 at 11:59PM EST. All entrants must be at least 18 years of age or older and residents of the United States. You must use the Rafflecopter below to enter. Good Luck!
Disclosure: The Pfizer Pediatric Platform products, information, and giveaway gift pack have been provided by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. All thoughts and reviews are my own. *It is important to remember to always read and keep the cartons for complete warnings and dosing information on Pfizer Pediatric Platform products and to use as directed. I am not responsible for the prize fulfillment. The sponsor of this event will be responsible for fulfillment of prize. The prize may be sent via FedEx or USPS. No P.O. Boxes please. Only one entrant per household (ip address). One winner per household, email address, IP address or home address. Winner is subject to eligibility verification. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. All entries are optional; however, the more tasks you complete the greater your chances of winning. Confirmed Winner(s), via Random.org, will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. This event is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.