Calling all Disney and Pixar fans! We saw it recently and the girls couldn’t get enough of it. So much meaning and so many lessons. What do you want to be remembered for? We can’t wait to see all the behind-the-scenes. Enter for your chance to win a copy in the Disney and Pixar Soul Digital Code Giveaway below!
Disney and Pixar’s Soul Sparks to Life on 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital March 23
Jamie Foxx leads an all-star cast in this hilarious, heart-filled adventure. Disney and Pixar’s Soul introduces Joe, who lands the gig of his life at the best jazz club in town. But one misstep lands Joe in a fantastical place: The Great Before. There, he teams up with soul 22 (Tina Fey), and together they find the answers to some of life’s biggest questions.
The voice cast of Soul includes Jamie Foxx, Tina Fey, Phylicia Rashad, Ahmir “Questlove” Thompson, Angela Bassett, Daveed Diggs, Graham Norton, Rachel House, Alice Braga, Richard Ayoade, Wes Studi, Fortune Feimster, Zenobia Shroff, Donnell Rawlings, and June Squibb.
Disney Pixar SOUL is available on March 23rd, rates PG with a run time of 100 minutes. Can’t wait to own it? Order it now on Amazon using my affiliate link.
Disney and Pixar’s Soul Bonus Features* (*bonus features may vary by retailer and product):
- Deleted Scenes
- Introduction – Writer Mike Jones and story supervisor Kristen Lester introduce the Soul deleted scenes.
- Mentor Orientation – Joe sneaks into the You Seminar Mentor Program orientation, trying to figure out how on earth he can get back to…Earth.
- Clubhouse Forgery – Joe follows 22 into her “secret lair” as she reluctantly agrees to help him find his way back to Earth.
- Home Lessons – Stuck inside Joe’s body, 22 clumsily attempts to help the downstairs neighbor.
- Living the Dream – Joe has a heart-to-heart with 22 about her fear of living on Earth, then tries to make his way back home via a dream portal.
- Press Shot – Joe, stuck in a cat’s body, and 22, stuck in Joe’s body, take the subway to the jazz club for a publicity photography session.
- Audio Commentary – View the film with audio commentary by director Pete Docter, co-director/writer Kemp Powers and producer Dana Murray.
- Not Your Average Joe – See the thought and care that went into crafting Joe and his story in Pixar’s first film to feature a Black leading character.
- Astral Taffy – Get an in-depth look at the artistry and technical innovation that went into creating the sets and characters of Soul‘s world.
- Pretty Deep for a Cartoon – The filmmakers tackle big questions, such as: Where does a newborn’s personality come from? What’s the meaning of life? And more!
- Into the Zone: The Music and Sound of Soul – Explore the movie’s different sonic worlds and discover how music drives and adds specificity to Joe’s journey.
- Soul, Improvised – See how the Pixar Systems team and Soul‘s crew managed to finish the film on schedule during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Jazz Greats – Giants of the jazz world who consulted on Soul share their passion and hard-won wisdom about what music is and does for us all.
What do you want to be remembered for?
Join the conversation online with #PixarSoul
Disney and Pixar Soul Digital Code Giveaway
Two lucky readers will have the chance to win a Disney Pixar SOUL digital code, ARV $19.99, each. The Disney Pixar SOUL digital code giveaway will run until 11:59 pm EST on 3/31/21. All entrants must be at least 18 years of age or older. This giveaway is open to residents of the US, except where prohibited. You must use the entry form below to enter. Good Luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don’t forget to enter all the other great giveaways being posted regularly!
Disclosure: The sponsor, Disney Pixar, will be responsible for fulfillment of prize — only one entrant per household, email address, IP address or home address. The winner is subject to eligibility verification. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. Confirmed Winner(s), via Random.org, will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. This event is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.