I have been compensated by PediaSure for this PediaSure SideKicks Strawberry Shake Frozen Treat post; however, I am sharing my own thoughts. All opinions are my own.
Emily has always been a pretty good eater. She doesn’t usually fuss over her food and I’m pretty good at convincing her to try new foods. But on those off days when she’s not feeling well or proclaims she isn’t hungry during dinner – but is STARVING at bedtime, I worry about whether she’s gotten enough nutrients to fill her belly and help her body grow. The one thing she never turns down is a frozen treat, which is why creating this PediaSure SideKicks Strawberry Shake Frozen Treat is the perfect go to for those days when Emily could use a little boost. Worried about your picky-eater? Your little one not feeling so well? Then, I’ve got a cure that will make your child happy and ease your mind!
PediaSure SideKicks Strawberry Shake Frozen Treat
Whether she’s enjoying it on the go, as part of a meal or even as a frozen treat, I can be sure that my child is getting the nutrients she needs. Moms of picky-eaters can sleep better at night knowing that their little one is getting 7 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber* and 25 vitamins and minerals from just one PediaSure SideKicks shake, getting the nutrients they need for a growing body and mind. *Contains 5g of total fat per serving. Use as part of a healthy diet.
The benefits of supplementing your child’s diet with a PediaSure SideKicks shake is nutrition to help fill gaps. These shakes are for kids who are growing fine but missing key nutrients. They’re also gluten-free, kosher, and halal, and suitable for kids with lactose intolerance.‡
Making these PediaSure SideKicks Strawberry Shake Frozen Treat was super easy. All you need to make 6 frozen pops is two bottles of PediaSure SideKicks Strawberry Shakes and a handful of fresh strawberries.
2 – 8oz bottles of PediaSure SideKicks Strawberry Shake
1. Dice 6 strawberries into 1/4 inch pieces.
2. Shake your PediaSure SideKicks Strawberry Shake well before opening and fill the Popsicle mold 1/3 of the way.
3. Add a few diced strawberries.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you reach the fill line.
5. Insert Popsicle sticks into place and place the mold into the freezer overnight.
Serve and enjoy!100% pleasure for them, 0% guilt for you - Mama of the Year Award secured! Click To Tweet
These Popsicle can be served as a snack, dessert, or anytime – and you can rest assured that they are getting a delicious frozen treat that will provide them with the vitamins and minerals their growing body needs! Emily told me I was the “coolest mama ever” when she was given one for breakfast before school. 100% pleasure for them, 0% guilt for you – Mama of the Year Award secured!
Love what I did with our PediaSure SideKicks shake? You can easily sub in PediaSure SideKicks in any recipe that calls for water or milk, like mac and cheese, pancakes or smoothies. Which flavor PediaSure SideKicks would your little one want to try first?
You can find a PediaSure SideKicks shakes at Walmart in all the flavors kids love like Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla! Save $3 at Walmart bundle up by buying 2 or more PediaSure Sidekicks.
‡ Not for children with galactosemia.
- 2 - 8oz bottles of PediaSure SideKicks Strawberry Shake
- 6 Strawberries
- Dice 6 strawberries into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Shake your PediaSure SideKicks Strawberry Shake well before opening and fill the Popsicle mold 1/3 of the way.
- Add a few diced strawberries.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you reach the fill line.
- Insert Popsicle sticks into place and place the mold into the freezer overnight.
- You can use the vanilla, strawberry or chocolate shake flavors and different kinds of fruits to make your own combination! Make it a Neapolitan by using all 3 flavors and freezing it in between flavor fills.