Mama’s Mission welcomes you to the
Harlequin Summer Reads Giveaway!
There is something about the summer months, when people spend hot long days at the beach, that really makes it the prime reading time for many people. This summer, Harlequin is not only going to give you some awesome reading material to take to the beach, but a great Oversized Summer Striped Canvas Beach Tote to keep them in.
In addition, Imperfect Women will be giving away a $25 eGift Card to Target to buy whatever essentials you need to take a long to the beach!
Here is a list of the 5 Fabulous Paperback Books that you will receive:
- Four Friends by Robyn Carr
- Avenge Me by Maisey Yates
- Waiting On You By Kirstan Higgins
- Taken With You by Shannon Stacy
- When We Met by Susan Mallery
One lucky reader will win an Oversized Summer Striped Canvas Beach Tote, the 5 Paperback books mentioned above, and a $25 eTarget Gift Card (PayPal cash for non US winner). Just read the rules below and enter on the form that follows. Good luck!
- One lucky reader will win an Oversized Summer Striped Canvas Beach Tote, the 5 Paperback books mentioned above, and a $25 eTarget Gift Card (Paypal cash for non US winner).
- Open to US and Canada only, excludes Quebec.
- Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter via Random.org.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Rafflecopter.
- Sweepstakes ends Monday, July 7th at 11:59pm ET.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the Rafflecopter means you agree to terms above.
Disclosure: Imperfect Women and the participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. Sponsor will be responsible for product shipment to winner of this giveaway. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.