Come one come all, the Florida Renaissance Festival is back to town! We love to attend with the family, the girls always have such a great time. My favorite weekend is coming up – I love them all but this one really tops my list – and I want you to be there. At the Ren Fest you can be yourself, or anyone you want to be. Get dressed up and join in on the fun!
In celebration of Wenches Weekend – “Bodacious Bodices” – being held on February 21 and 22, 2015, the wonderful folks at the Florida Renaissance Festival have made a four (4) pack of tickets available to one of you lucky readers. These tickets will be general admission tickets so you can use them on any combination of adults and/or children, ages 6 and up. Children 5 and under are always free. The Florida Renaissance is being held at Quiet Waters Park in Deerfield Beach. For full details on this years shows and more check out my full-page post here.
2015 Renaissance Festival Theme weekends:
- Time Travelers Weekend– February 14, 15 and 16 – Calling all adventurers from across the millennia! This weekend is for you! Bring our your brassiest Victorian “gears” and join us on “Steampunk Saturday.” On Sunday, no one will keep the Doctors away…be they one of the 12 or Doc Brown himself, the village opens itself up to time traveling pioneers, aliens, Brown coats, Federations and Empires. And don’t miss Cosplay Monday, where anything goes! Anime? Superheroes?
- Wenches Weekend – “Bodacious Bodices” – February 21 and 22 – Pamper your inner bad-girl this weekend, where the ladies are the lords and rule the land. Bold and bawdy, this weekend belongs to the lasses and their ample assets.
- Voyage to the Orient– February 28 and March 1 – This weekend brings us to the Far East! While Europe was experiencing the advent of the Renaissance, rich cultural traditions had been prominent for centuries on the other side of the world. Journey with us to discover the Orient of Marco Polo’s time and experience the sights and sounds of Shogun, Samurai, and the unbroken Ming dynasty that ruled China for almost 300 years.
- Dragons & Wizards and Thrones, Oh My! – March 7 and 8 – One does not simply walk into Mordor, but you can walk directly out of the pages of your favorite books! From the Red Wedding to the Shire, join us as we fill our village with Hobbits, Wizards, Dragons, White Walkers, Fairies and Elves.
- Kilts & Colleens – St Patrick’s Weekend – March 14 and 15 – Celebrate the luck and culture of the Irish, the Scottish and the Celtic traditions of the North Seas! Grab your kilt and get your Celt on! Show your Celtic pride!
Have you ever attended a Renaissance Festival? What did you like best?
Win it with the Florida Ren Fest!
One lucky reader will have the chance to win a family four (4) pack of tickets to the Florida Renaissance!!! You must be able to attend on Weekend 3 (2/21/15 or 2/22/15), ARV $84. VIP Parking and park fees are not included. The giveaway begins on 2/11/15 and ends on 2/19/14 at 11:59pm. Open to residents of the contiguous US (travel to/from is not included), who are at 18 years of age or older. One entrant per household and/or IP address. Confirmed winner(s) will be contacted by email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. You must enter using the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
Learn more about the Florida Ren Fest by visiting their website, liking them on Facebook or following them on Twitter and Instagram! You can also download their festival mobile app by searching for Florida Ren Fest in the Apple iTunes store or Android market. Prefer to speak to a wench? Call them at 1-800-3-REN-FES.
Disclosure: The sponsor, Florida Renaissance Festival, holds the sole responsibility for prize fulfillment. Winners Ren Fest tickets will be held at Will Call and must be picked up in person on the day selected. This giveaway is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.