School just started again and your printer just went kurplunk. What will you do now? Projects will be due, pictures need to be printed and that assignment just can’t wait.
The Epson Expression Premium XP-820 Small-in-One printer is chock full of features, but still energy-efficient and ENERGY STAR qualified. The stunning output quality is not limited to photos, though. You can print directly on DVD’s and CD’s as well as envelopes, and a variety of paper sizes. With the huge range of paper types and sizes Epson carries, your options are limitless!
You can read Moms and Crafters’ full review here.
Some features include:
- Amazing print quality of up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Print on a few sizes of photo paper, CD’s, DVD’s, regular paper, jewel case sizes, and more
- Print calendar pages, cards, and coloring pages directly from the printer. You can also print custom note, graph and music papers.
- Print from and scan to SD memory cards and USB drives directly from the printer
- 4.3″ intuitive color touch screen with gesture navigation
- Convenient wireless printing via Wi-Fi
- Compact size essential for smaller spaces, such as the space I live in
- You can scan directly to Facebook, print via email, scan directly to the cloud, and more
- Edit crop, add filters directly from the screen
- Choose photo packages directly from the screen, including ID and passport photos
One lucky reader will have the opportunity to receive a Epson Expression Premium XP-820 Small-in-One printer, ARV $199. The giveaway ends on October 19, 2014, and is open to residents of the US only, who are at least 18 years of age or older. One entrant per household. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted by email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. You must enter using the Rafflecopter below for a chance to be the winner.
Disclosure: Mom Blog Society received an item for review only and no other compensation for the giveaway. Mama’s Mission was not compensated for sharing this giveaway, nor responsible for the fulfillment of prize. All opinions and experiences are those of the writer. The sponsor will be responsible for prize fulfillment. This giveaway is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.