Who doesn’t love some good Disney Trivia!!! Check out these fun trivia question and answers from the folks at Disney On Ice. After you’ve checked out all the trivia be sure to enter the Disney On Ice giveaway I am hosting and grab the family discount code too. Feel free to share the code and trivia with friends and family because sharing is caring. Have a magical day!
1. What is the Mad Hatter celebrating at his tea party?
2. How many un-birthdays does a person have?
3. What does the slip of paper in the Mad Hatter’s hat read?
Answer: It reads “10/6.”
a. Bonus: What does it mean?
Answer: 10/6 stands for 10 shillings and 6 pence. Probably referring to the cost of the hat.
4. In Disney’s Lilo and Stitch, where does Lilo live?
Answer: Hawaii, island of Kaua’i
5. In Hawaii, what word is used for both hello and goodbye?
6. What is the Hawaiian word for a fun party with lots of food and usually a BBQ?
Answer: A luau
7. What movie is Jafar a villain in?
8. This Disney Villain has a magical mirror and wants to be the fairest one of all.
Answer: The Evil Queen in Snow White
9. What Disney Villain holds a grudge after having his hand fed to a crocodile?
Answer: Captain Hook
10. What is Jack’s last name in The Nightmare Before Christmas?
11. In The Nightmare Before Christmas, what flower did Sally continually slip the
doctor so she could escape and explore Halloween Town?
Answer: Deadly Night Shade
12. What are the names of the three horrible trick-or-treaters in The Nightmare Before
Answer: Lock, Shock and Barrel
13. In the Nightmare Before Christmas, which holiday icon did the trick-or-treaters
bring back to Halloween Town first?
Answer: The Easter Bunny
Disney Princess Trivia
14. Which Disney Princess celebrates her birthday during her movie/story?
Answer: Aurora, Sleeping Beauty
15. What is the name of the candelabra in Disney’s Beauty and the Beast?
16. From what movie is Prince Phillip?
Answer: Sleeping Beauty
17. Which Disney Princess lives in a small provincial town with her inventor father?
18. After Princess and the Frog opens: What is Tiana’s dream?
Answer: To open her own restaurant
19. In what movie does Mickey appear as the Sorcerer’s Apprentice?
20. Who does Mickey get to do his work for him in “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice”?
Answer: A broomstick
21. How does Mickey bring the broomstick to life?
Answer: With the sorcerer’s magic hat and a book of spells
Did you know most or all the answers??? Get ready because Disney On Ice is coming to town!!!
There will be eight (8) shows held at the BB&T Center in Sunrise from March 26th through March 29th
- Thursday, March 26@ 7pm
- Friday, March 27@ 10:30am and 7pm
- Saturday, March 28@ 11am, 3pm, and 7pm
- Sunday, March 29@ 1pm and 5pm
There will be eight (8) shows held at the American Airlines Arena in Miami from April 1st through April 5th
- Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm
- Thursday, April 2 @ 7pm
- Friday, April 3 @ 2pm and 7pm
- Saturday, April 4@ 3pm and 7pm
- Sunday, April 5 @ 1pm and 5pm
** Doors open one hour prior to show time.
Tickets start at a family budget friendly price of $16. Restrictions apply. Please note that children ages 2 and older need a ticket, regardless if they will be sitting in your lap.
For a limited time, get 4 tickets for only $54 when you use code FAMILY online at ticketmaster.com, or by calling 1-800-745-3000.
This offer is only good for the following show times: Friday, March 27th 10:30am and 7pm; Saturday, March 28th 11am; Sunday March 29th 1pm; Thurs., April 2nd 7pm; Friday April 3rd 7pm; Saturday April 4th 11am, and Sunday April 5th 1pm. Offer excludes Front Row and VIP seating. A minimum of 4 tickets is required; additional tickets can be purchased at $13.50 each. No double discounts. Ticket pricing is subject to market supply and demand. Restrictions, service charges, handling and facility fees may apply.
Enter to win a family four pack of tickets to see Disney On Ice presents Let’s Celebrate here.