Clorox Canisters for Classrooms
Clorox wants everyone to be healthy and avoid becoming sick. Clorox cares about your family and has come up a program called Clorox Canisters for Classrooms to help your family and your children’s schools keep clean and germ free during the cold and flu season. I was excited to review a special Clorox Gift Package, free of charge, to help my family battle germs. I can’t begin to even tell you how much we needed this in our house. Everyone is currently sick in my house and it all started with our toddler coming home sick from preschool. Read on to learn more about how you can help get your home and children’s schools germ free and a special Clorox Giveaway!
The Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, in Citrus Blend and Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, in Fresh Scent not only smell good but get hard to work wiping out 99.9% of germs, including viruses that cause colds and flu. The wipes work on a multitude of surfaces like mirrors and glass, finished hardwood and even greasy kitchen counters and appliances. I love the convenience of the Clorox pre-moistened wipes because not only can you use them in your home, especially in your bathroom, but you can keep a canister in your car too!
Enter to win a special Clorox Gift Package here.
Clorox also makes smaller packages for on the go. Small resealable packages, that are convenient and small enough to carry in your purse, can keep you germ free when you are out and about. Keep a canister or to go pack at work to prevent bringing germs home with you and keep your office smelling awesome at the same time.
The Clorox Company believes that all students deserve a healthier learning environment this school year, and is joining forces with parents and the Alliance for a Healthier Generation to give teachers the resources they need to fight cold and flu germs in the classroom. It’s easy to lend a hand and save!
When you visit www.CloroxClassrooms.com and take the Canisters for Classrooms pledge for a healthier school year: You will receive a coupon for Clorox Disinfecting Wipes so that you can donate to your child’s teacher; and Clorox will donate a canister of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes to a school in-need and $1 to the Alliance for a Healthier Generation to support their Healthy Schools Program, which creates healthier learning environments in more than 18,000 schools, reaching 11 million students across the country.
I took the pledge, will you?
Tips for a Healthier School Year
Here are a few simple steps that will help prevent the spread of germs that cause colds and flu in classrooms:
- Get Vaccinated: Getting a yearly flu vaccine is the first and most important step in flu prevention. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that everyone 6 months and older get a flu vaccine each year to protect against the flu.
- Stay Home When Sick: If possible, keep kids home from school when they are sick to help prevent teachers and classmates from catching their illness.
- Sing & Scrub: Make sure kids wash their hands the right way. They should wash frequently with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds (the time it takes to sing the “Happy Birthday” song twice).
- Do the Elbow Cough: Teach kids to cough into elbows, not hands, since hands are more likely to spread bacteria and viruses through touch.
- Disinfect Germ Hot Spots: The CDC recommends disinfecting frequently touched surfaces or objects when someone is ill. In the classroom teachers can use a disinfectant approved to kill cold and flu viruses, like Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes, on desks, computer mice and doorknobs.
I will never leave home without my Clorox Disinfecting Wipes anymore. I will definitely be donating some Clorox Canisters to my toddlers classroom. I prefer it when my family is healthy and feeling great. We are on our way to battling germs and winning big. Coughs, sneezes and germs be gone, you don’t stand a fighting chance against my Clorox Canisters. So be sure to take the pledge today and give germs the boot!
Stay tuned for a chance to win a Clorox Gift Package for your home which includes: Two (2) Canisters of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, Two (2) Packages of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes On The Go, Box of Tissues, Hand Sanitizer, Burt’s Bees Lip Balm, Brita Water Bottle and Mini Notebook.
Disclosure: Mama’s Mission received information about Canisters for Classrooms from The Clorox Company. All expressed opinions are my own. Mama’s Mission was not compensated for this post.Mama’s Mission received the products mentioned above for review purposes, regardless all opinions are 100% my own. The sponsor of this event will be responsible for fulfillment of prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks for the delivery of the prize. This event is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.