Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Wellness.
Did you know that March 23rd is National Puppy Day? There is even a holiday for us pet owners on April 19th. All in all there are about 46 pet related holidays that occur throughout the year.
Poochie is still very much a puppy, at least in my eyes. He’s a year and a half old and still chews on everything just like a puppy. We got Poochie when Em was about 9 months old. Two little babies running around after each other like the happiest couple on earth.
We consider Poochie one of our babies. So we feed him just like on of our babies. After all we want to ensure he is always healthy. A healthy dog is a happy dog and less likely to get sick. I prefer to invest my money proactively and directly into Poochie’s well being than to fork it over to a vet to make him better.
The makers of Wellness, a natural pet food, know how important our dogs health is. That is why they only add natural ingredients to their dog food. The benefits reaped from natural products extend past good nutrition and into overall health. You are what you eat, right?
According to Dr. Townshend, staff Veterinarian at Wellness® Pet Food, “natural diets offer ingredients with some important health benefits such as probiotics, those good bacteria that are essential for a healthy immune system and digestive tract; glucosamine and chondroitin for joint health; omega-3 fatty acids or fish oils for heart and kidney health; and added digestive supplements to enhance digestibility to get the very best benefits from quality proteins and fats.”
Wellness uses natural foods like fruits, vegetables, proteins and real meat is always the first ingredient. There are no added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. You won’t find any corn, wheat or soy either. Wellness uses real ingredients, none of those by-product fillers that are no value calories. Does your current dog food claim to be all natural? Compare it using this helpful tool created by Wellness called Check Your Bag.
I used the check your bag tool and was shocked to learn that what I had thought was an all natural ingredient dog food really wasn’t. It contained stuff that I wouldn’t want to eat myself. With my head bowed down I gave Poochie a big hug and kiss and apologized. I should have done my research before hand.
Some of the biggest benefits to Wellness® Complete Health® Recipes include:
- Live Active Probiotics – Added after the cooking process to promote a healthy intestinal tract and overall digestive health at guaranteed levels
- Essential Vitamins & Minerals – Designed for cellular health, immunity and disease resistance
- Fruit & Veggie Antioxidants – A proactive step in improving your pet’s nutrition
Wellness is like one of those highly coveted dog foods that get around by word of mouth. That’s how you know they are a high quality product. They have been devoted to animal lovers since 1927 with a line of dog biscuits. As the company evolved, Wellness Recipes were introduced and a whole new window of opportunity came to provide natural ingredients not just during snacks, but for meal time too.
- Did you know that it is estimated that over 164 million households own pets in the US? That is more than triple the number of pets owned just 40 years ago.
- Did you know that 83% of dog owners consider their pet a member of the family? It’s only right anyway. Dogs are that one member of the family who are always ‘there’ for you. They run to meet as at the door every time we come home from work or school. They always want to play with us, exercise with us, sleep next to us … heck, they’ll do anything just to make us happy.
- How can we return that love? Well, besides taking long walks, playing fetch, cuddling together on the couch, or giving them an occasional treat, it’s by feeding them a healthy, natural diet. Why? Because a healthy natural diet will help your dog live a longer, happier, healthier life. So, what is a natural diet and why is it important!
Get access to great pet related content like the information above, plus discounts and information on event happenings in your area by registering for the Naturally Well Pet Community for free! Be sure to check out this video, it’s too cute to be missed.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Wellness. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are honest, true and 100% my own, and may differ from yours. I will never allow any outside influences, including free products or payment, to affect my opinion. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.