Disclosure: The Nominate Your Favorite School Nurse post has been sponsored by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. All thoughts and reviews are my own. *It is important to remember to always read and keep the cartons for complete warnings and dosing information on Pfizer Pediatric products and to use as directed.
Guess what season it is??? Colds, stomach bugs, flu’s, etc., they are back and hitting with a vengeance. In fact we all just got over a stomach bug that ripped through our house, showing mercy only to my husband. First Emily, she threw up at the school after lunch and we were hopeful it was just the food. But then she threw up again, and again, and again…worrying about dehydration hubby took her to the ER. And she wasn’t the only one there.
School nurses were sending kids home left and right at the first signs of it. Can you imagine how much fun the school nurses must have? When our kids are in school the teachers and nurses are the ones that get first dibs at wiping boogers, cleaning up “spills” and comforting their students. Keeping your child from getting sick is nearly impossible. It’s a part of childhood. No matter how many times you send them to wash their hands or beg them not to share toys, they will get sick sooner or later.
When sick gets real for our family, we turn to products that help provide comfort and relief like Children’s Advil®. A box of tissues, a favorite lovey, and a trusted brand like Children’s Advil®, which provides unsurpassed fever and pain relief, helps make my little ones feel better.
If sick just got real.™ for your family, there are solutions to help tackle even the ickiest of symptoms, like Children’s Advil® , Children’s Robitussin®, and Children’s Dimetapp®. Pfizer Pediatric wants to acknowledge all those amazing school nurses that go above and beyond in educating and comforting their students. If you know of a school nurse that does exactly this, nominate your favorite school nurse! From runny noses to sore throats to fevers, school nurses are there when sick gets real during the school day. Does your nurse go above and beyond?
This contest is open Nationwide, and one nurse from each state plus Washington D.C. will win a prize valued at $500 and will be entered to win the grand prize: the title of America’s Greatest School nurse and a trip for a getaway from school sickness. For more information and to read the full contest rules and submit a nomination, visit AmericasGreatestSchoolNurse.com. You can submit your nomination through February 23, 2017. Voting will be open from April 3 to April 16 and the winners will be announced in early May. Even with great school nurses around, kids get sick no matter how much you may try to prevent it – at least we can comfort them with these products that help relieve aches, pains, fevers, coughs and even runny & stuffy noses.
Aches, Pains and Fevers, Oh My!
- Ease those aches and pains, while reducing a child’s fever fast with Children’s Advil®, a great solution for kids as young as 2 and up to 11. Children’s Advil® comes in several great-tasting flavors, including: Sugar-free Dye-free Berry, Bubble Gum, Grape, Blue Raspberry, Fruit and Dye-Free White Grape flavors. There’s also Infants’ Advil® White Grape, which provides unsurpassed fever relief (among OTC pain relievers) with a syringe for easy dosing for children 6-23 months.
Cough Keeping Them Up All Night?
- For your child’s cough, trust Children’s Robitussin® Extended-Release 12 Hour Cough Relief to control and relieve symptoms all-day or all- night. Available in grape or orange flavor, for children ages 4 and up. Please note, certain Children’s Robitussin® products are only suitable for children ages 6 and up.
Coughing With A Side Of Runny & Stuffy Nose?
- Children’s Dimetapp® Multi-Symptom Cold Relief Dye-Free eases your child’s stuffy and runny nose, while quieting a bothersome cough. All in a great-tasting grape flavor that’s dye-free, for children 6 and up.
What are some of the ways you comfort your child when they are sick?
Join the conservation online using #SickJustGotReal.
Favorite School Nurse Giveaway
One (1) winner will receive:
- $25 Visa Gift Card
- Children’s Advil® Suspension, Grape
- Children’s Robitussin® Extended-Release 12 Hour Cough Relief
- Children’s Dimetapp® Multi-Symptom Cold Relief Dye-Free
One lucky reader will have the chance to win the Favorite School Nurse bundle as mentioned above. The Favorite School Nurse giveaway runs from 2/10/17 until 2/23/17 at 11:59PM EST. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age or older and residents of the United States. You must use the Rafflecopter below to enter. Good Luck!
Disclosure: The sponsor of this event will be responsible for fulfillment of prize. Only one entrant/winner per household, IP address, email address, or home address. Winner is subject to eligibility verification. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning is based on the number of entries. All entries are optional; however, the more tasks you complete the greater your chances of winning. Confirmed winner(s), via Random.org, will be contacted by email, winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. This event is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.