Calling all fans of Disney Pixar movies Cars!!! To celebrate the upcoming release of Cars 3 in theatres on June 16th, some of our favorite Cars are racing into town to visit Miami! The Cars of Cars 3 are taking a Road to the Races Nationwide Tour which includes a stop in Miami from March 31st to April 2nd. The Cars 3 Nationwide Tour Miami Pit Stop is a fun and FREE family event you won’t want to miss.
Cars 3 Nationwide Tour Miami Pit Stop
Who: Life-size, character look-alikes of five-time Piston-Cup champion Lightning McQueen, tech-savvy Cruz Ramirez and the sleek next-gen racer Jackson Storm will be rolling into town to celebrate “Cars 3” with local fans.
What: Road to the Races, a nationwide tour inviting fans of #95 to gear up for the upcoming big-screen release of Disney•Pixar’s “Cars 3.” Fans will take part in a host of activities and get a sneak peek of the movie.
When: Friday, March 31st 12pm-7pm, Saturday, April 1st 10am-5pm and Sunday April 2nd 11am-5pm
Where: Bayside Marketplace 401 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL 33132
Cost: FREE and open to the public
– Alamo Rent A Car is hosting a street art booth and will bring Cars 3 to life with a giant coloring mural featuring Lightning McQueen and friends, along with a color pencil pack souvenir.
– Coppertone is creating a racer pit crew that encourages visitors to take part in a tire-changing activity and photo-sharing opportunity.
– Crest and Oral-B celebrate the Road to the Races tour, providing fans with an opportunity to create a digital postcard with Lightning McQueen and get Cars-themed oral care products.
– Dole, the leader in fresh, quality produce, invites visitors to fuel up and recharge their batteries, sample high-octane fruit and vegetable smoothies, collect Cars 3 inspired recipes and discover how Dole and Disney are working together to make healthy living fun and easy for families.
– Mattel presents an interactive play area, which sends Lightning McQueen and other racers down the gravity drop and launches them into action in new play sets that feature locations from the movie. Also on display will be a collection of die cast racers from past and present.
Fans will be able to catch a sneak peek of the movie in the Cinetransformer Mobile Movie Theater. Visitors will also be able to take photos with the life-size character cars.
In addition, the sports national youth program NASCAR Acceleration Nation will display the science behind NASCAR racing, and elements from the NASCAR Hall of Fame will allow attendees to get up close and personal with the history of NASCAR.
Mack Trucks, Inc. will transport the life-size character cars on the coast-to-coast tour. They recently stopped in Orlando, and are now on their way for the Cars 3 Nationwide Tour Miami Pit Stop, followed by a pit stop in Tampa. See the full tour schedule here. The roster of cities includes Miami, Dallas, Chicago, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Denver and Los Angeles, among others. The “Road to the Races” nationwide tour wraps up in California with a visit to NASCAR at the Sonoma Raceway June 24-25, 2017, and the life-size character cars will also roll onto the red carpet for the Cars 3 world premiere on Saturday, June 10, 2017.
Cars 3 Official Trailer
Blindsided by a new generation of blazing-fast racers, the legendary Lightning McQueen (voice of Owen Wilson) is suddenly pushed out of the sport he loves. To get back in the game, he will need the help of an eager young race technician, Cruz Ramirez (voice of Cristela Alonzo), with her own plan to win, plus inspiration from the late Fabulous Hudson Hornet and a few unexpected turns. Proving that #95 isn’t through yet will test the heart of a champion on Piston Cup Racing’s biggest stage!
Cars 3 cruises into theaters on June 16, 2017
Photography Credit: Disney Pixar. All rights reserved.