Don’t you wish it was easier to manage life sometimes? As a parent, things can get pretty crazy when you’re juggling several calendars. Fortunately there’s a neat new family organizer app helping make family’s daily life EASIER! During this sponsored hour we will be chatting about the Calroo Family Organizer app and how you can use it make life easier. Plus, all participants that RSVP will have a chance to win some pretty AWESOME prizes. Join me and the Bloggin’ Mamas crew as we host the #Calroo Twitter party on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 9pm EST! To join the party, simply RSVP below and follow along on Twitter using #Calroo!
Calroo Family Organizer App Twitter Party
Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Time: 9p EST / 6p PST
Presented by: @BlogginMamas
Moderators: English– @HeLoEnterprises Spanish– @BBabushka
Co-Hosts: @EnzasBargains, @BabySavers, @HaveSippy, @DonnaHup and @MamasMission
Panelist: @CoolChillMom and @darcibean
Calroo is a mobile app designed for busy Moms and Dads to help them coordinate their family schedule with each other. It combines a family calendar, to-do list, shopping lists and messaging in one easy-to-use app. It makes asking for help as simple as a swipe. The app is free to download, and everybody gets a free trial month of Calroo Pro. The iOS app is live on the Appstore, and an Android app is in the works — you can sign up for a beta today.
Featured in Forbes, Inc. and Huffington Post, Calroo makes it easy to coordinate a busy family schedule. Create shared calendar events, assign tasks to family members with a simple swipe, and manage shopping lists.
Is coordinating your family schedule a hassle? Do you wish it were easier to assign tasks and calendar appointments to your spouse or children? Are you using several apps, emails, texting and paper to keep track of events, tasks and shopping lists? Dream of having one central place where you could see, plan and manage all your family’s activities? Then Calroo is perfect for you!
Imagine how easy your life will be with Calroo:
• You know exactly who is doing what, with a color-coded family calendar that shows who is participating in each event or task
• You get reminder alerts for events and tasks you need to do – so that nothing slips through the cracks
• If you’re are stuck in traffic, you can hand off an appointment or task to your spouse or family member with a simple swipe
• Your grocery, shopping and packing lists are instantly shared and synced with your family members’ phones
• You can exchange messages and photos with you family members – so that you can be the engaged parent you always wanted to be
Calroo comes in two versions, free and premium. (Unlike other family calendar apps, even the free version of Calroo is completely ad-free). Here are the great features that are available on Calroo Pro:
• Ask family members for help with a simple swipe, or by clicking on the “Ask for help” button. Get an explicit confirmation that they accepted the handoff. Rest easy knowing that Johnny will get picked up from soccer practice.
• Control what your family members see on Calroo. Grant “limited access” to some of your family members like nanny, babysitter or grandparent. They only see the events or tasks that you want them to see on your family calendar.
• Keep private events private – like a surprise birthday party for your spouse.
• Your Google calendar will continue synching with your Calroo calendar in real-time. If any events get added, deleted or edited on your Google calendar, you will see those changes instantly reflected on Calroo.
When you sign up for Calroo, you and your family automatically get a free 30-day trial of Calroo Pro. After the trial, you and your family can continue enjoying Calroo Pro for just $1.99 per month or $19.99 per year*. Or you can keep getting it for free by referring new customers. For every new person you refer, you get an extra month of Calroo Pro for free, and so do they. If you do not upgrade or refer, your app will switch to the free version after 30 days. All your events, tasks and lists will still be there, and you can still use the free features.
Reduce stress, save time, get more help, and become the organized and engaged parent you always wanted to be. Try Calroo today!
Download the Calroo Family Organizer App
During the #Calroo Twitter Party there will be a chance to win one of the following prizes by answering various questions asked throughout the party. Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
One (1) prize pack valued at $50
Get your family to do chores for a whole year with Calroo Pro ($20 value) and pamper yourself with cosmetics from Bath & Body Works ($30 value)
Prizes (3 winners)
One (1) prize pack valued at $30
Get your family to do chores for a whole year with Calroo Pro ($20 value) and listen to your favorite music with an iTunes gift card ($10 value)
First Prize (1 winner)
One (1) prize pack valued at $70
Get your family to do chores for a whole year with Calroo Pro ($20 value) and relax with a massage or facial with a Spafinder gift certificate ($50 value)
Grand Prizes (1 winner)
One (1) prize pack valued at $150
Get your family to do chores for a whole year with Calroo Pro ($20 value), enjoy a romantic dinner at your favorite restaurant ($100 value) and pamper yourself with cosmetics from Bath & Body Works ($30 value)
— Erica Chao (@MamasMission) June 3, 2017
Rules: Everyone can join the Calroo Family Organizer App twitter chat, but only U. S. residents age 18 and over are eligible to enter to win prizes. For complete rules of the Calroo Family Organizer App Twitter Party please visit: bit.ly/calroorsvp
Disclosure: This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Bloggin’ Mamas. However, all opinions expressed are my own, including thoughts in tweets. I am receiving compensation as a co-host for the Calroo Family Organizer App Twitter Party. The sponsor will be responsible for prize fulfillment. This giveaway is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.